Now’s the time to deck the storefront! Here’s 6 easily adoptable suggestions to get the most out of your holiday catalog.
- Use POS items to promote the catalog in your store.
- Keep catalog titles in stock and track your sales.
- Use our banner ads and online catalog to put the catalog on your store’s website. (Stores without e-commerce will most likely use this option.)
- For stores with an e-commerce platform, integrate our shoppable version of the catalog into your IndieCommerce or other e-commerce website.
- Use our Facebook cover images to update your store’s Facebook page.
- Report your sales and request cash rebates from MIBA.
1. Use POS items to promote the catalog in your store
- For printing on white paper: Right-facing Left-facing
- For using online or printing on colored paper: Transparent (bird only with no white space behind it)
We’ve provided posters in two sizes. These posters have a white border so you can print them in a standard printer.
Oriented to hang over your shelf
Oriented to stick out of the top of a book
Long 8.5 x versions that fold down over your shelf.
2. Keep catalog titles in stock and track your sales.
- Download the 2013 title list in Excel or PDF file and monitor your stock.
- Download the sales reporting form to track your sales from November 1, 2013 to January 31, 2014. (You can also use whatever report your POS provides.)
3. Use our banner ads and online catalog to put the catalog on your store’s website.
Post one of the banner ads below to your website and link it to the online Issuu version of the catalog.
4. Integrate a shoppable version of the catalog to your e-commerce website.
For IndieCommerce stores
For non-IndieCommerce stores
If you would link to link the catalog to another e-commerce platform, we’ve given you a head start and created a webpage that has the layout, styling, images, and information from the catalog on it, but no “Buy Now” link. All you have to do is add the code for your own “Buy Now” button and add it to your site. Download this Zip file, which contains the page and images you need to implement this option.
5. Use our Facebook cover images to update your store’s Facebook page.
6. Report your sales and request cash rebates from MIBA
We’re offering the same rebates we offered in 2012.
- Rent a mailing list: 4 cents per name up to $100
- Do a newspaper insertion: 4 cents per catalog up to $100
- Run a print ad: We refund up to $50 of the cost of the ad
- Report your sales: We refund $20
Requests are due by February 15, 2013.
Download and complete the rebate request form, indicate your chosen promotional method(s), and send it to us along with your sales report to receive your check.