Our winter catalog is a highly valued, direct-to-consumer marketing piece featuring up to 100 wonderful, gift-worthy books in a wide range of subjects for adults and children of all ages. Designed as an interactive and fun winter traffic-builder for indie bookstores, our catalog drives book sales during the busy gift-giving season. The catalog is a proven marketing tool. Stores report a higher rate of traffic once the catalog is in their customers’ hands. Our catalog offers…
- Reliable direct-to-consumer marketing via a circulation of 350,000: Bookstores use direct mail, saturation mailing, newspaper insert, and creative in-store methods to get the catalog into customers’ hands
- Increase your sell-in: Our whole region of indie booksellers gets behind our catalog titles; stores order catalog titles when they otherwise might have skipped or missed ordering these books
- Bookstores create displays and use catalog-themed POS items in-store and online to sell catalog titles
- Major wholesalers routinely offer bookstores discounts on their catalog title orders
- Stores report a higher rate of traffic once the catalog is in their customers’ hands
- Our catalog program is designed for you. We sell catalog ad space so we can offer you built-in discounts on all our ordering options.
- Our designer will customize the catalog with your logo and marketing info, making the catalog all yours.
- Use newspaper insert, direct mail, and/or saturation mailing to distribute to your customers; we’ll show you how! (Ordering options will be posted July 2015.)
- Readymade merchandising: Use our wide array of pre-designed POS materials to create a holiday display, both in your store and on your website (See samples from 2013.)
- Online catalog shopping cart unique to their store. (See a sample from 2013.)
View our 2014 catalog
View our 2013 catalog
View our 2012 catalog
View our 2011 catalog