Thursday, March 22, 11:00 am to 4:30 pm
RSVP to Nathan Halter by March 19
Well-loved authors and top-notch bookseller education are coming to Watermark Books and Cafe for an evening. Join ABA board member Sarah Bagby of Watermark Books, CEO Oren Teicher, and Senior Program Officer Joy Dallanegra-Sanger for a Booksellers Forum in conjunction with the Midwest Independent Booksellers Association.
The day’s schedule includes programming from both ABA and MIBA:
- 11:00 am-12:30 pm: ABA’s “The Best of Winter Institute 7′s Best Practices Sessions”
- 12:30 pm-2:30 pm: ABA Booksellers Forum over lunch
- 2:30 pm-3:00 pm: MIBA update on the Heartland Fall Forum
- 3:00 pm-4:30 pm: MIBA author reception
Mingle with these authors and learn more about their titles.
- Laura Moriarty, The Chaperone, also a Midwest Connections pick for June
- Alex Grecian, The Yard
- Louise Krug, Louise: Amended
- Clare Vanderpool, Moon Over Manifest
- Jason Malott, Evolution of Shadows
- Jean Zimmerman, The Orphanmaster
- Albert Goldbarth, Everyday People (not yet confirmed)
To provide ABA with a headcount for the forum lunch, booksellers who are planning to attend are asked to RSVP by March 19 to Nathan Halter, ABA’s member relationship manager for the MIBA region.
We hope to see you there!